(Made in USA)
Gerber 07520G Multi-Plier 600 Blunt Nose, Black With Carbide Inserts Thanks to feedback we received from our men and women in uniform, we toughened up our Multi-Plier 600s by adding our patented replaceable tungsten carbide wire cutters to this already popular tool. When the cutters become dull or misshapen simply rotate the tungsten carbide cutters 120-degrees, and you’ve got yourself a good-as-new wire cutter. After three rotations, the entire cutter can be replaced. Blunt nose pliers have one specific advantage over needle nose pliers. With blunt nose pliers, one can exert more force at the very end of the pliers than with needle nose pliers. This type of biting power is why many people prefer blunt nose pliers. This Gerber MP600 blunt nose pliers is a perfect example of that. This model 07520G features the integrated carbide cutters and is coated with black oxide to make it non-reflective.
•Patented Saf.T.Plus locking system
• Ballistic nylon sheath
• Tungsten carbide insert cutters
• One-handed opening pliers
• Includes Lifetime Limited Warranty
• Overall Length: 6.3″
• Closed Length: 4.9″
• Weight: 9 oz.
• Handle Material Stainless steel
• Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon
• Components: (Bluntnose pliers, Tungsten carbide insert cutters, wire crimper, fine edge knife, serrated knife, cross point screwdriver, small, medium and large flat blade screwdrivers, lanyard ring, can opener, bottle opener, file, and ruler. )
• Pliers Type: Bluntnose
• Handle Color: Black
• Packaging Type: Box