The Silva ex10 Plus pedometer counts steps, measures distance and calories, and also contains an automatic exercise timer, to keep track of how long you have been working out. It is based on Accumotion, a new type of sensor which improves step counting. This sensor can be tilted up to 45º angle, making the step counting accurate used on any shape of body. Silva ex10 Plus is carried around the neck, and has an integrated neck strap with safety release. The pedometer is water resistant, and has easy access buttons on the sides for setting functions. When the pedometer is not in use the display goes into sleep mode to save battery power.
Silva pedometers cover the range from lightweight, compact and easy-to-use products to stylish and web-compatible units. Together with attractive design the different features and ways of carrying the pedometers make it easy for everyone to find a new and reliable exercise friend.
– 45º Accumotion: Tilt accuracy for all body types; wear around the neck.
– Step count: Measures activity in number of steps.
– Lanyard with safety release: Prevents the risk of strangling.
– Sleep mode: Save batteries and the environment; the pedometer wakes up by moving it or by pushing any button.
– Step, distance and calorie count: Choose how you want to measure your activity.
– Waterproof – IPX4
– Battery life/Discharge time – Normal use approx 6 months
– Batteries/type – 2 x LR 44
– Durability/drop test – Withstand 2M drop onto wooden floor
– Dimensions – 21 x 56mm
– Net Weight – 16g