Thanks to the possibilities of being powered by AC as well as DC current, these units can be used in the laboratory to store personal/small samples and reagents.They are also used to transfer samples from place to place to maintain the cold or used to preserve samples during outdoor expedition or sampling you may use the units as emergency storage for valuable samples at time of power failures in the main building. Samples can be transfer into the refrigerators / freezer and the units can be powered by the car or ambulance batteries.
- Transfer of samples from place to place to maintain the ‘cold chain’ requirements.
- Storage of personal/small samples in the laboratory.
- Emergency back up refrigeration for valuable samples during power failure.
- Storage of sample for outdoor scientific expendition or sampling work.
- Built-in a toxic material both inside and outside.
- Runs on A/C or D/C current.
- Heavy-duty peltier cooling system for refrigerator and compressor cooling system for freezer.
- Portable and handy.
- High-quality insualtion.
- TNV/GS approved
- Voltage 12/24 volts DC / 110 to 240 volts AC
- Gross capacity 49 liters
- Temperature range +10°C to -18°C
- System Fully hermetic Danfoss BD35F compressor
- Insulation CFC ffee PU foam
- Weight Approx 18 kg
- Test mark TUV/GS, e-approved according to 95/54/EC (EMS guidelines for vehicles)