Kindly email your order to email@example.com
Please read terms & conditions carefully before proceed.
TERMS & CONDITION
- Our shop only accepts payment in Ringgit Malaysia for all products purchase.
- Full payment is needed upon ordering after confirmation order emails had sent out, payment should be done within 2 working days’ time.After payment done,do notify us back.
- SKL DAMANSARA ENTERPRISE retail outlet open everyday from Monday to Sunday.
- Customer can choose either to pick up items they ordered from us at our Head Office at Damansara Utama or through courier service with additional charges.
- Payment received on weekend and public holiday, we will process your transaction on the next working day.
- We take no responsibility for damage caused by using our product. Responsibility will not be accepted with is due to errors or by delay beyond our control.
- All sales are considered final. No cash refunds.
- All product’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- Original receipt is required for any and all warranty and return issues.
- SKL DAMANSARA ENTERPRISE reserves the right to refuse any exchange of merchandise in line with existing store policies.
- We will not be liable to replace any product that fall under the following categories:
- the defect cause by extreme use, misuse and negligence by buyer.
- the packaging and all its original content is incomplete and is not in a re-sellable condition.
- The absent of the original receipt.
- the Buyer alters or repairs such products without our written consent
- SKL DAMANSARA ENTERPRISE will not bear any shipment fees to return back the goods.
The Gerber L.S.T.II (Light, Smooth, and Tough) folding knife has a fine edge surgical steel blade, 2.56″ long, with nonslip softgrip handle inserts. Lightweight, yet durable the LST II is a great utiity knife for outdoor or indoor use. Length open is 6.12″ and closed 3.5″, weight is 1.3
Take the Armor in hand and youll discover just how ergonomic a tactical knife can be. We took considerable care in shaping the Micarta handle to fit the human hand, right down to the thumb ridges. Dual thumbstuds and a finger flipper facilitate easy one-hand opening. The all-business tanto blade is engineered from high-carbon stainless steel coated black for a low visibility signature.
• Heavy-duty construction
• High-grade stainless steel
• Aggressive design, subtle detailing
• Overall Length: 7.75″
• Blade Length: 3.4″
• Closed Length: 4.3″
• Weight: 4.2 oz.
PRICE: RM 445 (gst incl.)
The Gerber 06 Automatic features an over-sized release button for use with gloves, a slide safety that engages in both the open and closed positions, a stainless steel pommel with a strike point and a lanyard hole compatible with 550 cord, a partially serrated edge, and a contoured aluminum handle for a secure grip whether your working with blade or the handle. The stainless steel blade is made using S30V, a premium stainless steel that stands up to incredible abuse while holding it’s edge like no other. Available only to military and public safety personnel. Note from Cam: This knife is all business. It may not win a beauty contest, but once you wrap your hands around the handle it’s a no-brainer. This is the knife for any serious situation.
Overall Length: 8.6″
Blade Length: 3.7″
Blade Steel: S30V
Handle Material: Type III Anodized 6061 Aluminum
Weight: 7 oz.
PRICE: RM 1272 (gst incl.)
Gerber Legendary Blades teamed up with legendary tactical knife designer Ernie Emerson to create the automatic opening Gerber-Emerson Alliance. The 3.5″ black oxidized blade is forged from the finest 154 CM steel with a Rockwell hardness of 59– 60 thus giving it strong edge retaining qualities. The handle is top grade machined 6061 – T6 aluminum and finished in black. The blade spring is 305 stainless steel. Patent-pending safety pin locks the blade open or closed. Available in fine edge or serrated. The materials throughout this knife were chosen because of their quality and more importantly…their durability. When their life may depend on it…..professionals choose Gerber Legendary Blades as their manufacturer of choice.
PRICE: RM 990 (gst incl.)
1.Fully automatic blade
2.Safety lock keeps blade secured in the open and
3.Textured T6 aluminum handles
•Overall Length: 8.87”
•Length Closed: 5.35”
•Length of Blade: 3.5”
•Weight: 5.1 oz.
•Lock Mechanism: Cross bolt
•Blade Style: Serrated edge
•Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
•Handle Material: Top grade machined 6061 – T1
•Sheath: Ballistic nylon
The Santium II is a great new knife from Gerber with a traditional design. The handle has an aluminum frame and bolsters with a non-slip rubber overmold that is lightly textured. The 7Cr17 stainless steel drop point blade has a plain edge and a non-reflective gray finish. The dual thumb stud allows easy right or left-handed opening and the liner lock has solid lockup. The Santium II includes a ballistic nylon sheath with belt loop and Velcro top closure.
Overall Length: 8.75″
Blade Length: 3.75″
Closed Length: 5″
Weight: 5 oz.
PRICE: RM 290
The Gerber LST is 6.1 inches long when open, but it only weighs 1.2 ounces.
The synthetic glass-filled nylon handle is partly responsible for the light weight. This knife is certainly not small by any means. The coolest thing about the Gerber LST is that you can carry a nice sized knife in your pocket without tugging around the extra weight that comes with a big knife.
•Overall Length: 6.1 inches
•Length Closed: 3.6 inches
•Length of Blade: 2.6 inches
•Weight: 1.2 oz.
•Lock Mechanism: Lock back
•Blade Style: Fine edge drop point
•Blade Material: 420 HC stainless steel
•Handle Material: Glassed filled nylon
PRICE: RM 189 (gst incl.)